Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Southern Gal

This is what I wore to school today! everyone says I look southern or that i should be eating sun flower seeds! ha doesnt bother me. since I live in Virginia which is in the south! hahah 



ignore the badge!

This is in the parking garage hahah
I wish i had a photo of the back of my top its laced! 
I've been working on making this jacket i started sunday! I should be done soon! :D


Oh and I'm working on getting over the name we shall not speak of he leaves next month im sad but oh well. hes already moved on I just pray God gives me the strength to as well and to just be HAPPY and let go!!!!!


top: wet seaL
bottom: thrifted
shoes: kmart
hat: thrifted

13 comments:

  1. oh magnifique...j'adore le look, le chapeau te vas vraiment très très bien. Très jolie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is so cute! Love it!
    Jenna x
    Http//ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u definitely look southern! I love it!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking awesome. I love your pants. Such a nice colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! Its so perfect for summer.
    p.s. I like the song on your blog (it was 'Sitting on the dock of the Bay' when I popped on...and I live in the bay so yeah...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing in the colour of those trousers, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!

    Don't forget to enter my 1st Blog Birthday giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit :) I love top!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! OMGosh A comment for lil ol' Me =)

chictopia

Sociable

Recent Visitors

Who was just here! =)